Effective: April 20, 2018
Contacting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- organizing it into the sections
- providing a series of examples that help illustrate how the policies may be implemented by Slack and
- defining and capitalizing a few terms that are used more than once for simplicity and brevity.
When we refer to “Meajoke”, we mean the Meajoke entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information, as explained in more detail in the “Identifying the Data Controller and Processor” section below.
Information We Collect And Receive
Meajoke use service provide by Google to improve user experience, please refer to How Google Uses Information From Sites Or Apps That Use Our Service and Privacy And Security In Firebase.
We respect human right and ethical behaviour, we do not sell data to third-party. Meajoke provide a service to help user keep track of their emotion to understand ourselves , all user emotion is only allow access by their own respective user email and password. In other word, no other user is allow to access your emotion.
Meajoke may collect and receive User Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created.
- Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Products, such as to log one post is viewed and voted by how many user, did you face error while using our application.
- Other Information
- Services Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. For example, Meajoke logs the features, content and links you interact with, the types of files shared and what Third Party Services are used (if any).
- Log data. As Authorized User interact with our service, we may log how many up vote or down vote a post receive by all user.
- Device information. Meajoke collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
How We Use Information
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Products, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them.
- Promote safety, integrity and security. We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Products
How We Share And Disclose Information
This section describes how Meajoke may share and disclose Information.
- Show your post to others. You can create jokes post to allow us show to people around the world.
- Customer Access. Owners, administrators, Authorized Users and other Customer representatives and personnel may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Slack or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
Meajoke takes security of data very seriously. Meajoke works hard to protect Other Information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
Identifying The Data Controller And Processor
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, Customer is the controller of Customer Data. In general, Meajoke is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of Other Information. Different Meajoke entities provide the Services in different parts of the world.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information.
You may contact us at email@example.com